The Meadows of Aurora. Under Construction in Aurora
- Project Name: The Meadows of Aurora
- Builders: York Region Christian Seniors Homes Inc.
- Project Status: Under Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2020
- Address: 400 William Graham Dr, Aurora, Ontario, Canada,
- City: Aurora
- Main Intersection: Leslie St & William Graham Dr
- Condo Type: Mid Rise
- Location: 400 William Graham Drive, Aurora, ON
- Price: Reveal Pricing and Deposit Structure
The Meadows of Aurora is a new condo development currently under construction at 400 William Graham Drive, Aurora. The development is scheduled for completion in 2020. The Meadows of Aurora has a total of 110 units. Sizes range from 970 to 1450 square feet.
Pricing & Fees: Sale Prices - Available Units: - • C.C / Maint: $0.84 Per SqFt per Month • Cost to Purchase Parking: Included in the purchase price • Cost to Purchase Storage: Included in the purchase price
From The Meadows of Aurora: Being much more than bricks and mortar, The Meadows is developing into a caring Christian community dedicated to cultivating relationships that allow seniors to live together–comfortably without the demands of homeowner responsibilities. The Meadows, a quality-focused facility that is home to a diverse group of residents, is striving and succeeding in meeting the housing needs of Christian seniors in York Region. Our vision is to enable seniors to ‘age-in-place’. We believe that our seniors prefer to remain in their community near family, friends, church and healthcare providers. Garden Towers is now complete and fully occupied. Phase 2, Woodland Towers will house Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and many amenities.